NSS News - September 2011
- In this edition, NSS News features an exciting update on the NatStats 2013 conference, detailing the dates and location of the conference.
- Also included is an article about Tasmania's recently released Kids Come First project, which provides an outcomes-based framework detailing health, wellbeing, learning and other important aspects for children and young people in Tasmania.
- Additionally, this edition of the NSS News contains articles about the recently released paper, 'The Data Documentation Initiative (DDI): An Introduction for National Statistical Institute', by Arofan Gregory; introducing DDI to National Statistics Institutes
- An article releasing the redeveloped Sample Size Calculator on the NSS website.
- You will also find an article dedicated to the recently released, Statistical Data Integration web pages, a must see for any Commonwealth departments looking to undertake statistical data integration projects involving Commonwealth data.
- The September edition also contains information about how you can comment on what is important to you for Australia's progress
- You will also find information on upcoming NSS seminars in this edition of the NSS News
If you are working on a statistical initiative that would be of interest to our readers, please contact email@example.com.
Previous editions of NSS News are available here.