Speaker: Professor Colin Thomson, Professor of Law at the University of Wollongong.
Abstract: In this seminar Professor Colin Thomson will discuss:
- Emergence of human research ethics review in Australia
- Objectives and functions of human research ethics review
- Criteria of ethical review
- Legal and ethical sources of Australian requirements for ethical review
- Context & features of Commonwealth agency human research.
This seminar was held on Monday 20 October 2014
Presentation (PDF - 772KB) Video Recording (1MB)
Return to National Statistical Seminar Series