I would like to welcome you to the November 2011 edition of NSS News, a newsletter designed to keep you in touch with developments in the field of statistics. In this edition, NSS News features :
- an article about telling stories with statistics using the Australian Social Trends publication; which takes a look at emerging Australian social trends and uses statistics to highlight the nature and patterns of the trends.
- an overview about the new Essential Statistical Assets for Australia initiative.
- an article about the improvements to specificity in Cause of Death data.
- an article introducing the new Directory of Family and Domestic Violence Statistics (cat. no. 4533.0).
- an update on the Statistical Data Integration initiative, including information about the recently released Confidentiality brochure series and;